Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Please note that the article does not embrace the use of single and multi ingredients extracted from green tea, particularly in the overdose state.
The use of plants for healing purposes has been predated long before the existence of modern medicine. Herbal plants have formed a fundamental source for conventional medicine in discovery of single ingredient medication, including aspirin (from willow bark), quinine (from cinchona bark), and morphine (from the opium poppy)......
Green tea may have a potentially hepoprotective effect in prevention and treatment of liver disease, renowned institutes postulated.
Liver disease is a reduced function in toxin elimination of liver as a result of damage or injure, causing by medication, viral infection,....
Green tea, a precious drink processes numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world. However, as yin in nature herbal medicine ,or food, long term injection of large amounts may obstruct the balance of yin-yang, induced "yin excessive syndrome" or "yang vacuity syndrome" including weaken immunity and painful case of GERD,... according to traditional Chinese medicine's Yin-Yang theory.
According to the joint study lead by theZhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University Guangzhou, in the review of the data base of PubMed, CNKI, Wanfang and Weipu databases, regular green tea drinking is associated to a significant reduction in the risk of liver disease, including hepatocellular carcinoma, liver steatosis, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and chronic liver disease.
Unfortunately, in a mouse model, different doses of GT fractions and EGCG and a single dose of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) combined with EGCG, administered for 5 days to mice suggested that mice fed with combining a single high dose of EGCG with a single dose of LPS showed to induce liver injury.
Repeat injection of EGCG in the group also found to associate to mild liver injure, probably was attributed to the adverse effect of lipopolysaccharide (LPS), the study insisted.
Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) is one of the major and powerful antioxidant of green tea found to be most effective cancer chemopreventive polyphenol in many studies posted on medical literature. However, the single ingredients extract has also been found to induce hepotoxocity and acute liver dysfunction in many occasions due to overdoses and long term usages.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
(1) The effect of green tea intake on risk of liver disease: a meta analysis by Yin X1, Yang J2, Li T3, Song L4, Han T5, Yang M1, Liao H1, He J1, Zhong X1.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of green tea and its polyphenols on mouse liver by Saleh IG1, Ali Z, Abe N, Wilson FD, Hamada FM, Abd-Ellah MF, Walker LA, Khan IA, Ashfaq MK.(PubMed)
(3) Green tea extract: a potential cause of acute liver failure by Patel SS1, Beer S, Kearney DL, Phillips G, Carter BA.(PubMed)
(4) Acute liver failure induced by green tea extracts: case report and review of the literature by Molinari M1, Watt KD, Kruszyna T, Nelson R, Walsh M, Huang WY, Nashan B, Peltekian K.(PubMed)
(5) Effect of epigallocatechin gallate on uncoupling protein 2 in acute liver injury by Mohammad H Jamal,1,* Hamad Ali,2 Ali Dashti,2 Jasim Al-Abbad,1 Husain Dashti,1 Chako Mathew,2 Waleed Al-Ali,3 Sami Asfar1(PubMed)