Green tea, a precious drink processes numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world. However, as yin in nature herbal medicine or food, long term injection of large amounts may obstruct the balance of yin-yang, induced "yin excessive syndrome" or "yang vacuity syndrome" including weaken immunity and painful case of GERD,... according to traditional Chinese medicine's Yin-Yang theory. Adding a slice of ginger will neurtalize the yin over expression.
Ginger, is a warm herb used in TCM to warm the Middle Burnner and the Lungs, rescues Yang, transforms Phlegm by enhancing the functions of lung, spleen and stomach channels.
Lung cancer is a medical condition characterized by cells growth disorderly and uncontrollably of lung tissues. At the late stage, the cancerous cells may travel a distance from the original site to infect other organs and tissues.
In the study to investigate the anti lung cancer effect of Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCg), the major polyphenolic compound present in green tea, after taking inot account of other con founders, researchers at the joint study lead by the Kyushu University of Health & Welfare, suggested that
1. The phychemical induced apoptosis of lung cancer through suppression of cell division, in cell culture
2. In human A549 human non-small-cell lung cancer cell line, EGCg inhibited cancerous cell proliferation by interfering mRNA expression in modulation of apoptotic cell death
3. Additionally, application of 100 μM EGCg for 24 h. exhibited cancerous morphological changes, thus reducing cell proliferation
The study also revealed that the efficacy of EGCg inhibited B-cell lymphoma-extra large (Bcl-xL) through expression of mRNA and suppression of gene in related to cell death.
Further analysis of Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCg) in inhibited gene expression in risk of lung cancer by binding HIF-1α, in promoted cell proliferation and anchorage-independent growth, researchers launched a study to elucidate the role of microRNA in the EGCG inhibition of tobacco carcinogen-induced lung tumors in A/J mice found that 26 potential targeted genes of the 21 microRNAs. with the mRNA expression profiles may have some implications in increased lung cancer risk.
Other researchers suggested that by targeting both DNA and RNA data to identify alternative expression of mutated gene in patients of lung cancer may open the door by offering specific treatment only for such patients
More precisely, by identified such gene in cancer cell patients, scientist may prescribe gene targeting technology, specific medication and treatment to stop cancer from growing and spreading.
1. Green tea extract catechins demonstrated a significant effect in inhibition of lung cancer line A549 independent to doses applied and
2. Increased cell and marker of cell degradation
3. Green tea extract catechins also expressed a strong protective effect in reduced self cause of toxicity
Collectively, this illustration indicated that green tea extract catechins exerted anti lung cancer progression through protection against destruction and damage of redundant cellular components occurring in vacuoles within the cell without induced side effects
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Green tea catechin, epigallocatechin-3-gallate, attenuates the cell viability of human non-small-cell lung cancer A549 cells via reducing Bcl-xL expression by Sonoda JI1, Ikeda R2, Baba Y3, Narumi K1, Kawachi A1, Tomishige E1, Nishihara K1, Takeda Y2, Yamada K4, Sato K5, Motoya T1.(PubMed)
(2) Gene regulation mediated by microRNAs in response to green tea polyphenol EGCG in mouse lung cancer by Zhou H, Chen JX, Yang CS, Yang MQ, Deng Y, Wang H.(PubMed)
(3) Green tea extract induces protective autophagy in A549 non-small lung cancer cell line by Izdebska M1, Klimaszewska-Wiśniewska A1, Hałas M1, Gagat M1, Grzanka A1.(PubMed)