Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Dementia is defined as neuro degeneration syndrome among elder, affecting memory, thinking, orientation, comprehension, calculation, learning capacity, language, and judgement over 47 millions
of worldwide population, mostly in the West. The evaluation of the syndrome by holistic medicine has been lacking, especially through conventional medicine research and studies.
b. Vitamin C
Vitamin C, presencted in aqueous compartments (e.g. cytosol, plasma, and other body fluids)(292) plays an important role in synthesis of collagen, carnitine, catecholamine and the neurotransmitter norepinephrine(293). As an water soluble vitamin, vitamin C can be easily carried in blood, operated in many parts of body. By recycling vitamin E, vitamin C also helps to fight against forming of free radicals(294). By enhancing the immune system(295)(296), it promotes against the microbial and viral(298) and irregular cell growth causes of infection and inflammation(297).
Vitamin C also is a free radical scavenger in inhibiting pollution cause of oxidation(299).
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including dementia
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How ToPermanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Using Holistic Ancient Chinese Medicine
(301) Vitamin E: action, metabolism and perspectives by Herrera E1, Barbas C.(PubMed)
(302) Polymeric films loaded with vitamin E and aloe vera for topical application in the treatment of burn wounds by Pereira GG1, Guterres SS1, Balducci AG2, Colombo P2, Sonvico F3.(PubMed)
(303) Function of vitamin E in physical exercise: a review by Gerster H1.(PubMed)
(304) Oxidative stress and damage induced by abnormal free radical reactions and IgA nephropathy by Chen JX1, Zhou JF, Shen HC.(PubMed)
(305) Effects of vitamin E on cognitive performance during ageing and in Alzheimer's disease by La Fata G1, Weber P2, Mohajeri MH3.(PubMed)
(306) Redox modulation of cellular stress response and lipoxin A4 expression by Coriolus versicolor in rat brain: Relevance to Alzheimer's disease pathogenesis. by Trovato A1, Siracusa R2, Di Paola R2, Scuto M1, Fronte V1, Koverech G1, Luca M1, Serra A3, Toscano MA1, Petralia A3, Cuzzocrea S2, Calabrese V4.(PubMed)