Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Good news to coffee lovers, coffee and coffee caffeine consumption daily and regularly might have a potential in reduced risk of gastric cancer, the recent study suggested.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particularly in the West, is a drink made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
1. Relative rsik of gastric cancer was 0.94 (95% CI: 0.80-1.10) for the highest category of coffee consumption compared with the lowest category
2. In compared to non drinker, the relative risk is and 0.93
The information findings, after considering other factors, demonstrated a significant association between coffee intake and decreased gastric cancer risk in case-control studies.
1. The relative risk (RR) of every 3 cups/day increment of total coffee consumption was 1.07
2. the relative risk of 1.18 in compared with the lowest and the highest categories of coffee consumption
3. RR of 1.06 in compared the second highest and Lowest category (median 3.5 cups/day),
4 RR of 0.97 (95% CI = 0.79-1.20) for the third highest and lowest category (median 1.5 cups/day).
Other, subgroups analysis suggested that coffee intake do not have potential effect in gastric risk, but in US subgroup, risk of gastric significant increased risk with the relative ratio of 1.36 in the studies with <10 years of follow-up, particular in those studies without adjustment for smoking.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
(1) Coffee consumption and risk of gastric cancer: an updated meta-analysis by Xie Y1, Huang S1, He T2, Su Y3.(PubMed)
(2) Long-Term Coffee Consumption and Risk of Gastric Cancer: A PRISMA-Compliant Dose-Response Meta-Analysis of Prospective Cohort Studies by Zeng SB1, Weng H, Zhou M, Duan XL, Shen XF, Zeng XT.(PubMed)