Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Expected mothers consuming high amount of coffee and coffee caffeine during pregnancy may or may not associate to increased risk of offspring childhood brain tumors, respectable studies suggested.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particularly in the West, is a drink made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
According to the Australian case-control study conducted between 2005 and 2010 with children recruited from 10 pediatric oncology centers and control children by nationwide random-digit auto account dialing, after taking taking into account of confounders
1. There are little evidence linking gestational consumption of any coffee and CBT risk.
2. The odd ration of risk childhood brain tumors was 1.76 among children aged under 5 years, for any coffee consumption during pregnancy.
3. For women drinking ≥2 cups per day during pregnancy, the relative ratio was 2.52.
Dr. Plichart M, the lead author said, "maternal coffee and tea consumption during pregnancy may also increase the risk of CNS tumours".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
(1) Maternal consumption of coffee and tea during pregnancy and risk of childhood brain tumors: results from an Australian case-control study by Greenop KR1, Miller M, Attia J, Ashton LJ, Cohn R, Armstrong BK, Milne E.(PubMed)
(2) Parental smoking, maternal alcohol, coffee and tea consumption and the risk of childhood brain tumours: the ESTELLE and ESCALE studies (SFCE, France) by Bailey HD1, Lacour B2,3, Guerrini-Rousseau L4, Bertozzi AI5, Leblond P6, Faure-Conter C7, Pellier I8, Freycon C9, Doz F10, Puget S11, Ducassou S12, Orsi L2, Clavel J2,3.(PubMed)