Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com
Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood, instead some of the endometriosis tissues grow somewhere in the body to cause endometriosis. Endometriosis also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, by building and breaking up tissues and eliminating them through menstrual period.
The pill is taken 21 days on, 7 day off.
1. The intention
a) It will help to reduce the bleeding by thinning the endometrial lining and reducing the flow of the period blood that help to decreases the risk of retrograde menstruation in endometriosis.
b) It also helps to inhibit hormone prostaglandins that causes muscle spasm in the ovary reducing the menstrual cramps(5)(7).
c) Since the pill reduces the heavy bleeding(6) of endometriosis, it is lesser the risk of bleeding into cysts and pelvic cavity.
d) Managing the endometriosis(8) by creating a continual pregnant-like state.
e) Reduced menstrual symptoms, such as headaches, genital irritation, tiredness, bloating(7).
2. Risks and side effects
i) Since the oral contraceptive combination pill contains estrogen, it may cause blood clots(3), stroke(3), heart disease(1) and induced breast cancer(2)
ii) Hypertension(1) and increase heart rate(1) caused by thickening of blood in arteries.
b) Side effects
i) Bleeding and spotting(4) as our body needs time to adjust to the substance in the pill, Normally, the bleeding and spotting will end in six months.
ii) Weigh gain(9)(10)(11)(inconclusive result) caused by synthetic progesterone in the pill in some women.
Weight Loss the Easy Ways
Andrea Albright Featured on Health and Fitness Jan. 2015
will Personally Coach You How to Get There The Easy Way
If You Are Looking For a SoulMate
Celebrity Patti Stanger Will Coach You To Get Him/Her
and Keep Him/Her for Good,The Simple Way
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Obesity's Complications http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/obesitys-complications.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Prospective measurement of blood pressure and heart rate over 24 h in women using combined oral contraceptives with estradiol by Grandi G1, Xholli A1, Napolitano A1, Piacenti I1, Bellafronte M1, Cagnacci A2.(PubMed)
(2) Correlation of age at oral contraceptive pill start with age at breast cancer diagnosis by Imkampe AK1, Bates T.(PubMed)
(3) Cerebral vein thrombosis in women using short course oral contraceptive consumption by Sasannejad P1, Mellat Ardekani A2, Velayati A1, Shoeibi A1, Saeidi M1, Foroughipour M1,Azarpazhooh MR1.(PubMed)
(4) Phase 3 study of desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol combined oral contraceptive for pregnancy prevention by Kroll R1, Howard B, Hsieh J, Ricciotti N.(PubMed)
(5) Progestogen-only contraceptive pill compared with combined oral contraceptive in the treatment of pain symptoms caused by endometriosis in patients with migraine without aura by Morotti M1, Remorgida V2, Venturini PL2, Ferrero S2.(PubMed)
(6) Treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding with the estradiol valerate and dienogest oral contraceptive pill by Micks EA1, Jensen JT.(PubMed)
(7) Continuous or extended cycle vs. cyclic use of combined oral contraceptives for contraception by Edelman AB1, Gallo MF, Jensen JT, Nichols MD, Schulz KF, Grimes DA(PubMed)
(8) contraceptive health benefits: perception versus reality by Kaunitz AM.(PubMed)
(9)Oral contraceptives use and weight gain in women with a Central European life-style by Lech MM1, Ostrowska L.(PubMed)
(10) Weight and body composition changes during oral contraceptive use in obese and normal weight women by Mayeda ER1, Torgal AH, Westhoff CL.(PubMed)
(11) An exploratory analysis of associations between eating disordered symptoms, perceived weight changes, and oral contraceptive discontinuation among young minority women by Hall KS1, White KO, Rickert VI, Reame NK, Westhoff CL.(PubMed)