Intake of Legume, particular dried Peas daily and regularly may reduce risk and treatment of prostate cancer, some scientists suggested.
Dried pea is a small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family, genus Pisum belongings to the family Fabaceae with healthy source of proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals.
Prostate cancer is medical condition characterized by irregular cell growth in the prostate. Over 11.4 million of men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer at some points during their lifetime, according to statistic.
According to the study at the Yamagata University School of Medicine, in the investigated effect of some flavonoids, isolated from fruits, vegetables, and peas in risk of prostate cancer, using human LNCaP prostate cancer cells researchers found that
1. Genistein, a member of group of flavonoids exerted a significant effect in cell cycle arrest at the G2/M phases, attributed to the suppression of cyclin B expression.
1. Contrast to general belief, age was inversely associated to risk of prostate cancers
2. History of prostate "trouble" was associated with a 60% increase in risk of the cancer development
3. Increased intake of animal product consumption was also associated to increased risk of the cancer
More intrusively, researchers also emphasized that increasing consumption of beans, lentils and peas, ...........were all associated with significantly decreased prostate cancer risk.
Dr. Thapa D. in response to the effect of antioxidant and risk of prostate cancer, said, "It has also been established that inflammation is a precursor in neoplastic transformation of the prostate". and "Although, a vast body of experimental and clinical evidence shows efficacy of antioxidants as preventive strategies for prostate cancer, there is a lack of consistent agreement in outcomes especially from recent large-scale randomized clinical trials".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effect of flavonoids on cell cycle progression in prostate cancer cells by Kobayashi T1, Nakata T, Kuzumaki T.(PubMed)
(2) Cohort study of diet, lifestyle, and prostate cancer in Adventist men by Mills PK1, Beeson WL, Phillips RL, Fraser GE.(PubMed)
(3) Protease inhibitors: possible anticarcinogens in edible seeds by Troll W, Wiesner R.(PubMed)
(4) Antioxidants for prostate cancer chemoprevention: challenges and opportunities by Thapa D1, Ghosh R.(PubMed)