Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Yoga, the ancient technique practiced for harmonized external and internal body well being, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been well known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
In a study to examine 18 alcohol dependent patients randomizedly received either treatment as usual or treatment as usual plus yoga taken at baseline with six months follow-up for testing the effect of yoga therapy in reduced alcohol dependent, researchers filed the following results, after 10 weeks
1. Yoga was found to be a feasible and well accepted adjunct treatment for alcohol dependence
2. Yoga + conventional treatment showed a reduction in alcohol consumption from 6.32 to 3.36 drinks per day in compared to other group
After taking account to other risk factors, researchers said, "Larger studies are needed to adequately assess the efficacy and long-term effectiveness of yoga as an adjunct treatment for alcohol dependence".
1. Yoga intervention at the end of period expressed a significantly lower mean score of Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test (AUDIT) in compared to control
2. Yoga group also demonstrated a reduction in symptoms and improved symptom management. in most participants
3. Yoga participants expressed interesting in psychological treatment
The findings suggested that yoga may play a role in attenuating the symptoms of PTSD, reducing risk of alcohol dependent and promoting interest in evidence-based psychotherapy.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1)Yoga as an adjunct treatment for alcohol dependence: a pilot study by Hallgren M1, Romberg K2, Bakshi AS3, Andréasson S4.(PubMed)
(2) The effect of a yoga intervention on alcohol and drug abuse risk in veteran and civilian women with posttraumatic stress disorder by Reddy S1, Dick AM, Gerber MR, Mitchell K.(PubMed)
(3) A narrative review of yoga and mindfulness as complementary therapies for addiction by Khanna S1, Greeson JM.(PubMed)