Intake of Vegetables and Fruits daily and regularly may reduce risk of pancreatic cancer, some renowned institute studies suggested.
Pancreas cancer is a medical condition characterized by uncontrollable cells growth in the pancreas.
at the late stage, the cancer cells may travel to infect other organs and tissues distanced away from the original site. And it is considered as one of most devastating and rapidly fatal cancer.
Additionally the study also emphasized that increased intake of non-whole grains product is associated to positive risk of pancreatic cancer development. In other word, lower intake of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fiber is associated to pancreatic cancer risk.
1. Increasing consumption of vegetarian protein products, beans, lentils, and peas as well as dried fruit was associated with highly significant protective relationships to pancreatic cancer, risk.
2. Premedical condition also increase risk of pancreas cancer
3. Patients with history of surgery for peptic or duodenal ulcer were also at risk of pancreatic cancer development.
Dr. Mills PK, the lead author said, "the protective relationships associated with frequent consumption of vegetables and fruits high in protease-inhibitor content are more important than any increase in pancreas cancer risk attendant on frequent consumption of meat or other animal products".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Vegetable and fruit intake and pancreatic cancer in a population-based case-control study in the San Francisco bay area by Chan JM1, Wang F, Holly EA.(PubMed)
(2) Fruit and vegetable consumption is inversely associated with having pancreaticcancer by Jansen RJ1, Robinson DP, Stolzenberg-Solomon RZ, Bamlet WR, de Andrade M, Oberg AL, Hammer TJ, Rabe KG, Anderson KE, Olson JE, Sinha R, Petersen GM.(PubMed)
(3) Dietary habits and past medical history as related to fatal pancreas cancer risk among Adventists by Mills PK1, Beeson WL, Abbey DE, Fraser GE, Phillips RL.(PubMed)