In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease the symptoms, depending to stages of treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Epidemiological studies do not agreed that regular coffee consumption may associate to improve cognitive function, a joint study lead by the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais suggested.
Cognitive functions is a cerebral activities in acquired knowledge, including all means and mechanisms of acquiring information.
Coffee, becoming a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
In a cohort of 14,563 public service workers (35-74 years old) to examine the coffee consumption habits and cognitive function using standardized neuropsychological test, researchers at the above institutes filed the following results
1. Elderly drinking 2-3 cups/day, showed a significant improvement in the mean words remembered on learning, recall, and word recognition in compared to never/almost never groups.
Dr. Araújo LF, the lead author said, "coffee consumption might be slightly beneficial to memory in elderly but lacks a dose response relationship".
1. Higher coffee consumption showed a lower prevalence of lacunar infarcts [odds ratio per cup increase: 0.88 (95% CI:0.79;0.98)]involved development of stroke, and smaller hippocampal volume in expression of memory ability.
2. Coffee consumption promoted better performance on the Letter Digit Substitution Task
3. But do not improved on the 15-Word Learning test delayed recall.
The study also insisted that coffee drinking did not affect the risk of mild cognitive impairment or dementia, but expressed an inconsistent cognitive score.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Inconsistency of Association between Coffee Consumption and Cognitive Function in Adults and Elderly in a Cross-Sectional Study (ELSA-Brasil) by Araújo LF1, Giatti L2, Reis RC3, Goulart AC4, Schmidt MI5, Duncan BB6, Ikram MA7, Barreto SM8.(PubMed)
(2) Association of Coffee Consumption with MRI Markers and Cognitive Function: A Population-Based Study by Araújo LF1,2, Mirza SS2, Bos D2,3, Niessen WJ3,4, Barreto SM1, van der Lugt A3, Vernooij MW2,3, Hofman A2, Tiemeier H2,5,6, Ikram MA2,3,(PubMed)
(3) Coffee drinking in middle age is not associated with cognitive performance in old age by Laitala VS1, Kaprio J, Koskenvuo M, Räihä I, Rinne JO, Silventoinen K.(PubMed)