The liver is the largest internal organ found in the human which plays an essential role in filtering the blood from the digestive system before passing them to other parts of the body.
The liver also produces cholesterol, a waxy substance which aids digestion, builds cell membranes and produces vitamin D and steroid hormones.
Liver disease is a class of medical conditions characterized by the reduction of partly or completely the function of the liver, including liver failure.
Most common types of liver disease in the US are
* Hepatitis C (26%) is a liver disease caused by liver inflammation caused by viral Hepatitis C, leading to irreversible liver scars. Over time, the condition can also induce liver cancer.
* Alcoholic liver disease (21%) is a condition that caused long-term excessive alcohol drinking. It is known that years of alcohol abuse can cause the liver to become inflamed and swollen. Over time, it has been found to induce the formation of liver scars, known as cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is the final stage of liver disease.
* Hepatitis C plus alcoholic liver disease (15%).
* Hepatitis B and D (15%) are liver diseases caused by liver inflammation caused by viral Hepatitis C, leading to irreversible liver scars. Over time, the condition can also induce liver cancer.
Liver toxicity is a process that causes liver damage by reducing the function of the liver.
Liver oxidative stress caused by a toxic substance such as an overdose of the supplement has been found to constitute most cases of acute liver damage.
With an aim to find a natural food for the prevention and treatment of liver diseases, researchers examined the hepatoprotective effects of B. Rapa polysaccharides (BRPs) on acute liver injury induced by carbon tetrachloride (CCl4 ) in mice.
Taken altogether, Brassica rapa may be considered supplementation for the prevention of acute liver damage, pending to the confirmation of the larger sample size and multicenter human study.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You. How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Brassica rapa Polysaccharides Ameliorate CCl4 -Induced Acute Liver Injury in Mice through Inhibiting Inflammatory Apoptotic Response and Oxidative Stress by Li Q1, Yang H1, Wang W2, Li N1, Zou X1, Li Y2, Fan G1, Zhang Y1,2, Kuang T. (PubMed)