Posture is a state of holding the body still in a specific position, such as standing and sitting.
Yoga, the ancient practical technique for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been best known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
In the concerns of the adverse effect of yoga posture in pregnant women, researchers at the Jersey Shore University Medical Center filed the study of 25 healthy pregnant women with 10 assigned to regular yoga practice, 8 to familiar with yoga, and 7 with no yoga experience, matching age, race, body mass index, gestational age, and parity in each group, researchers found that
1. There was no change in maternal heart rate, temperature, pulse oximetry(the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood in pulsating vessel), or fetal heart rate
2. The fetal heart rate across all 26 postures was normal.
3. There were no falls or injuries during the total cumulative 650 poses
Furthermore, after taking into account of other con founders researchers insisted that yoga posture also do not express a decreased fetal movement, contractions, leakage of fluid, or vaginal bleeding in the 24-hour follow-up.
Yoga postures have been found to ease back pain, indigestion, stress, and other pregnancy-related issues and to help you get smoothly through the next nine months.
2. Both groups showed a decreased response in relation to posterior pelvic pain provocation tests and a gradual reduction in pain intensity during 10 yoga sessions.
In deed, according to Bec Conant, prenatal yoga instructor at Om Births and birth doula in Boston, (Yoga helps) women to develop strength, flexibility and confidence throughout their pregnancy and post-partum.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Yoga in Pregnancy: An Examination of Maternal and Fetal Responses to 26 Yoga Postures by Polis RL1, Gussman D, Kuo YH.(PubMed)
(2) Treatment of pregnancy-related lumbar and pelvic girdle pain by the yoga method: a randomized controlled study by Martins RF1, Pinto e Silva JL.(PubMed)
(2) Efficacy of yoga on pregnancy outcome by Narendran S1, Nagarathna R, Narendran V, Gunasheela S, Nagendra HR.(PubMed)