Yoga may have a profound effect in improved heart rate regardless to patients precondition,some institution studies suggested
Yoga, the ancient technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been well known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the study to examine the effects of an 8-week yoga program on heart rate variability and mood in generally healthy women (n=52) randomly assigned to a yoga(vcomprised a 60-minute session twice a week. Each session consisted of breathing exercises, yoga pose practice, and supine meditation/relaxation) group or a control group, in compared to control, yoga group expressed insignificant change in heart rate.
But after taking into account of other con founders, researchers insisted that long term yoga lessons may have a positive effect in heart rate in women with higher levels of stress and trait anxiety.
1. Yoga group expressed a significant decrease (repeated measures ANOVA) in systolic BP and respiration rate
2. Breath rate was found to be difference in all 3 intervals, measured by awareness (BAW) assay.
More importantly, in a randomized clinical trials (RCTs) in compared yoga against any type of control intervention in healthy individuals or patients with any medical condition, through searching the literature published online database wit 14 studies satisfied the criteria selected, researchers found that
1. Yoga intervention expressed in Ten RCTs showed favourable effects of yoga on various domains of HRV,
2. The meta-analysis (MA) of two trials did not show the favourable effects of yoga compared to usual care.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effects of Yoga on Heart Rate Variability and Mood in Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial by Chu IH1, Lin YJ1, Wu WL1, Chang YK2, Lin IM3.(PubMed)
(2) Blood pressure and heart rate variability during yoga-based alternate nostril breathing practice and breath awareness by Telles S1, Sharma SK1, Balkrishna A1.(PubMed)
(3) Yoga for Heart Rate Variability: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials.by Posadzki P1, Kuzdzal A, Lee MS, Ernst E.(PubMed)