Yoga therapy may have a profound effect in improved lipid metabolism, thus reducing risk of early onset of dyslipidemia, some studies suggested.
Lipid metabolism is a natural process of our body in break down or storage of fats for energy after consumed food.
Yoga, the ancient technique for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been best known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
In a self-as-control study of 36 male healthy volunteers between age group of 30-58 years assigned to yoga therapy with validated questionnaire and divided into Vata-Pitta (n = 16) and Pitta-Kapha (n = 20) groups, researchers indicated that
2. In compared to the P-K group, the levels of baseline levels of TC, TG and VLDL were lower in V-P group
1. Both groups reported a significant effect in fasting insulin, fasting blood glucose, but significantly different in homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance.
2. Yoga group expressed a positive effect in all aspects in lipid metabolism
Further analysis, researchers insisted, "(Yoga is) more effective than conventional physical exercises in improving glucose, lipid, and insulin values, including insulin resistance values, in adolescent girls with PCOS independent of anthropometric changes".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effect of yoga training on lipid metabolism in industrial workers with reference to body constitution (Prakriti) by Doddoli S1, Shete S1, Kulkarni D1, Bhogal R1.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of a yoga program on glucose metabolism and blood lipid levels in adolescent girls with polycystic ovary syndrome by Nidhi R1, Padmalatha V, Nagarathna R, Ram A.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of a comprehensive yoga-based lifestyle modification program on lipid peroxidation by Yadav RK1, Ray RB, Vempati R, Bijlani RL.(PubMed)