Yoga may have a profound and positive effect in delay aging process, some renowned institute studies suggested.
Aging is a natural process of growing old.
Yoga, the ancient technique for harmonized external and internal body well beings, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been well known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the study to explore the impact of yoga and meditation based lifestyle intervention (YMLI) on cellular aging in 96 healthy individuals randomly assigned to a 12-weeks of YMLI, at the end of 12 weeks of lesson, YMLI group expressed significant improvements in both the cardinal biomarkers of cellular aging and the metabotrophic biomarkers influencing cellular aging in compared to baseline values.
The efficacy of the program in reduced cellular aging process was attributed to the activities in decreased production of ROS and pro inflammatory cytokins and hormone cortisol, and increased mean values of telomerase activity in regulated aging process and hormone β-endorphin in reduced stress and maintain homeostasis.
In support of the above differentiation, Dr. Brown RP at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, launched an investigation of yoga breathing in delay aging process, suggested that
1. Yoga breathing (pranayama) can have a significant and positive effect in bringing the mind to the present moment and reduce stress
2. Yoga breathing delayed the aging process through reduced expression of depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and for victims of mass disasters.
3. The practices also relieved many forms of suffering.
Finally, after taking account of other risk factors, researchers concluded that yoga breathing can affect longevity mechanisms.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Impact of Yoga and Meditation on Cellular Aging in Apparently Healthy Individuals: A Prospective, Open-Label Single-Arm Exploratory Study by Tolahunase M1, Sagar R2, Dada R1.(PubMed)
(2) Breathing to younger skin: 'reversing the molecular mechanism of skin aging with yoga' by Beri K1.(PMC)
(3) Yoga breathing, meditation, and longevity by Brown RP1, Gerbarg PL.(PubMed)