Epidemiological studies suggested that bean fiber may have a potential used as therapeutically functional food in reduced risk of hyperglycemia.
Hyperglycemic is a condition characterized by abnormal high blood sugar in the blood stream.
According to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, dietary fiber intake daily and regularly not only lowers blood cholesterol levels but also normalizes blood glucose and insulin levels, thus reducing risk and treatment of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
Unfortunately, recommended intakes, 20-35 g/day for healthy adults and age plus 5 g/day for children, are not being met, according to statistic.
1. In compared to control, intake of white bean extract shake showed a significantly increased fiber component.
2. Bean extract exhibited a strong glycemic control through expression of an incremental areas under the curves (iAUC).
Additionally, in the study of children completed a trial of 4 different breakfasts, given in random order, with 3 diets differed in fiber content and the fourth diet contained soya beans as part (38%) of the dietary fiber source were asked to exercise vigorously for an hour each morning and to rest for an hour, with no different mean diet contributed in the morning, after taking account of other risk factors, blood samples drawn from children reveal the following results.
1. There were no difference of blood glucose levels on the high-fiber diet in compared to those on the medium-fiber diet
2. Children fed with bean diet scored a significantly lowest mean blood glucose level and
3. The effect of glycemic control of blood glucose of bean diet was last into the hour before lunch.
Even with the better control of blood glucose, the bean diet was found to be unacceptable diet among children, in compared to the liked of the high- and medium-fibre diets, which were as popular as the low-fiber diet.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Position of the American Dietetic Association: health implications of dietary fiber by Marlett JA1, McBurney MI, Slavin JL; American Dietetic Association(PubMed)
(2) Effects of dietary fibre and exercise on mid-morning diabetic control--a controlled trial by Baumer JH, Drakeford JA, Wadsworth J, Savage DC.(PubMed)
(3) Addition of dietary fiber sources to shakes reduces postprandial glycemia and alters food intake by Galvão Cândido F1, Silva Ton WT2, Gonçalves Alfenas Rde C3.(PubMed)