Coffee intake daily and regularly may have a potential impact in reduced risk of hepatic fibrosis during recovery of liver injured, a renowned institute study suggested.
Coffee, second to tea, is a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Hepatic fibrosis is profusely and abnormally recovery of wound healing, causing excessive connective tissues build up in the liver.
1. In compared to conventional coffee, caffeine expressed a significant suppression of most of the changes produced by BDL, particularly in antifibrotic effects
2. All types of coffee displays an elevated antioxidant properties in restored redox equilibrium, thus preventing the elevation of liver enzymes and hepatic glycogen depletion
3. Caffeinated coffee and caffeine exhibited a reduced in increased collagen
In fact, the efficacy of coffee and caffeine in ameliorated risk of liver fibrosis may be attributed to phytochemical compounds in increased antioxidant status and decreased over expression of pro inflammatory cytokins as well as regulating protein in over production of collagen.
1. Intake of coffee showed a significant effect in suppression of most of the damage produced by TAA in rat liver
2. Coffee reduced expression of on going experimental cirrhosis by blocking the elevation of the profibrogenic cytokine TGF-β and its downstream effector CTGF in induction of inflammation through increased antioxidant status, regardless to types of coffee and numbers of cup intake per day.
1. Caffeine prevents elevation of liver enzymes in reduced liver tissues damage and over expression of collagen in the rats treated with TAA plus.
2. Caffeine elevated antioxidant properties by restoring the redox equilibrium through reduced lipid peroxidation and glutathione peroxidase (GPx) levels
3. Reduced proinflammatory initiation.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(2) Coffee consumption prevents fibrosis in a rat model that mimics secondary biliary cirrhosis in humans by Arauz J1, Zarco N2, Hernández-Aquino E3, Galicia-Moreno M1, Favari L3, Segovia J2, Muriel P4.(PubMed)
(2) Coffee attenuates fibrosis by decreasing the expression of TGF-β and CTGF in a murine model of liver damage by Arauz J1, Moreno MG, Cortés-Reynosa P, Salazar EP, Muriel P.(PubMed)
(3) Caffeine prevents experimental liver fibrosis by blocking the expression of TGF-β by Arauz J1, Zarco N, Segovia J, Shibayama M, Tsutsumi V, Muriel P.(PubMed)