In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer, sometimes more than six months to ease the symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particularly in the West, is a drink made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Sex hormones are a class of hormones, affecting sexual development or reproduction. Steroid-binding globulin(SSBG), is a sex hormone, having a direct effect on androgen and estrogen.
1. Decaffeinated coffee drinking was associated with a borderline significantly increased levels of SHBG in women, but not in men.
2. At week 4, decaffeinated coffee decreased total and free testosterone and caffeinated coffee decreased only total testosterone in women.
3. Contrasted to women participants, men consumption of caffeinated coffee displayed a significantly increased total testosterone and decreased total and free estradiol hormones.
4. The study also indicated that caffeinated coffee consumption do not exert any effect on SHBG in either men or women.
Further more, the prevention of low level of SHBG of both caffeinated coffee and caffeine, may demonstrate a potential and positive effect in reduced risk of T2DM..
Decaffeinated coffee decreased total and free testosterone through significantly increased levels of SHBG in women. And caffeinated coffee displayed a significantly increased total testosterone and decreased total and free estradiol in men.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) The effects of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee on sex hormone-binding globulin and endogenous sex hormone levels: a randomized controlled trial by Wedick NM1, Mantzoros CS, Ding EL, Brennan AM, Rosner B, Rimm EB, Hu FB, van Dam RM.(PubMed)
(2) Cross-sectional association of coffee and caffeine consumption with sex hormone-binding globulin in healthy nondiabetic women by Pihan-Le Bars F1,2, Gusto G3,4,5, Boutron-Ruault MC3,4,5, Fagherazzi G3,4,5, Bonnet F1,2,3.(PubMed)
(3) Coffee and caffeine consumption in relation to sex hormone-binding globulin and risk of type 2 diabetes in postmenopausal women by Goto A1, Song Y, Chen BH, Manson JE, Buring JE, Liu S.(PubMed)