Intake of coffee and coffee caffeine daily and regularly may have a potential positively in reduced risk and treatment of pancreatitis, a Swede study suggested.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Pancreatitis is the inflammation of the pancreas. In most cases, the disease will go away without notice but in serve cases, it may cause some complications.
In the examine data obtained from two prospective cohorts, the Cohort of Swedish Men and the Swedish Mammography Cohort, including 76 731 men and women (born 1914-1952) with assessment at baseline with a FFQ, and followed up between 1998 and 2012 via linkage to national health registries, researchers filed the following important results
1.During 1 035 881 person-years of total follow-up, there were 383 cases (246 in men and 137 in women) of incident non-gallstone-related acute pancreatitis out of 76 731 particioants.
2. Coffee intake regardless amounts was not associated to risk of non-gallstone-related acute pancreatitis.
In the Multiethnic Cohort (age at baseline, 45-75 y) study with cases of pancreatitis identified using hospitalization claim files from 1993 through 2012 and categorized as having gallstone-related acute pancreatitis (AP) (n = 1210), AP not related to gallstones (n = 1222), or recurrent AP or suspected chronic pancreatitis (n = 378), out of many dietary products used in the study, coffee consumption scored a outstanding effect in reduced incidence of acute pancreatitis.
1. Coffee intake showed a moderated effect in reduced risk of acute pancreatitis,
2. The relative risk of per cup per day coffee intake was 0.85 in compared to baseline
3. Risk of AP reduced linearly for numbers of cup intake daily
4. In compared to female with the additional factors, risk of AP was higher in male participants group.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) A prospective cohort study on the association between coffee drinking and risk of non-gallstone-related acute pancreatitis by Oskarsson V1, Sadr-Azodi O2, Orsini N1, Wolk A1.(PubMed)
(2) Dietary Factors Reduce Risk of Acute Pancreatitis in a Large Multiethnic Cohort by Setiawan VW1, Pandol SJ2, Porcel J3, Wei PC4, Wilkens LR5, Le Marchand L5, Pike MC6, Monroe KR4.(PubMed)