Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Yoga, in a specific sequence might be effective for treatment of chronic insomnia syndrome, the Universidade Federal de São Paulo study suggested.
Insomnia is condition characterized by trouble of sleeping, affecting over 10% of worldwide population, particularly in women.
Yoga, the accident technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well being, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been well known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
In a study of postmenopausal women in the range of 50 to 65 years old not undergoing hormone therapy, diagnosed with an apnea-hypopnea index less than 15,and insomnia, randomly assigned to one of three groups, control, passive stretching, and yoga, researchers filed the following results
1. Yoga attendees displayed a strong improvement of insomnia through reduced climacteric symptoms and enhanced quality of life and resisted stress.
2. Yoga groups demnonstrated reduction in insomnia severity in compared to significantly higher in the control and passive-stretching groups.
Additionally in the investigated symptoms of insomnia include excessive daytime sleepiness, difficulty falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, and waking up too early in cancer patients, researchers stated that yoga is a well-tolerated and safe mode of exercise with promising in improving insomnia symptoms among cancer patients.
1. Yoga, mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) program intervention do not induce more sleeping time, but sleeping better, waking more refreshed, feeling less distressed,.......
2. Participants also expressed that practicing meditation and following sleep hygiene guidelines became priorities.
3. The program also helps patients to sleep faster
Dr. Hubbling A, the led author said, "(Yoga)mindfulness training in a group format, combined with sleep hygiene education, is important for effective application of MBSR as a treatment for chronic insomnia".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Yoga decreases insomnia in postmenopausal women: a randomized clinical trial by Afonso RF1, Hachul H, Kozasa EH, Oliveira Dde S, Goto V, Rodrigues D, Tufik S, Leite JR(PubMed).
(2) Yoga for the Treatment of Insomnia among Cancer Patients: Evidence, Mechanisms of Action, and Clinical Recommendations by Mustian KM1, Janelsins M1, Peppone LJ1, Kamen C1.(PubMed)
(3) How mindfulness changed my sleep: focus groups with chronic insomnia patients by Hubbling A, Reilly-Spong M, Kreitzer MJ, Gross CR1.(PubMed)