By Kyle J. Norton
In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease symptoms, depending to stage of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Green coffee intake may have a profound effect in reduced risk and treatment of obesity, a renowned institute study suggested.
According to the joint study led by the Huanggang Normal University, the health benefits of coffee studies over last 10 years, expressed a significant improvement of risk and treatment of obesity in decreased lipid accumulation in cells through regulating the cell cycle during fat metabolism.
Additionally, coffee consumption induced changes in transcription factors in fat deposit, decreased body weight and visceral fat form of animal and humans studies
Furthermore, coffee influenced gut microbiota in obese animals and humans also played an important role for used as a functional and integrated food in reduced risk and treatment of obesity.
1.Mice treated with green coffee intake showed a significantly decreased body weight gain, liver weight and white adipose tissue weights with regulation of adipose tissue lipolysis hormones, such as adiponectin and leptin.
2. Mice treated with green coffee intake also demonstrated a decreased mRNA expression levels of adipogenesis and adipocyte metabolis related genes in adipose tissues and the liver, and decreased the corresponding protein expression.
3. GCBE treated mice had a lower fat mass with decreased relative body weight and fat mass in compared to HFD alone fed mice.
According to the information collected, Dr. Choi BK, the led author said, "GCBE has a potential anti-obesity effect with lowering body fat accumulation by regulating adipogenesis and lipid metabolism-related genes and proteins in WAT and liver".
1. GCBE with 0.5% and 1% reduced visceral fat content and body weight
2. Caffeine and chlorogenic acid showed a tendency to reduce visceral fat and body weight
3. Oral administration of GCBE (100 and 200 mg/kg. day) for 13 days showed a tendency to reduce hepatic TG in mice
4. Chlorogenic acid (60 mg/kg. day) reduced hepatic TG level
The findings displayed a strong effect of coffee and its phytochemicals in reduced weight gain and fat accumulation by inhibition of fat absorption and activation of fat metabolism in the liver may be considered as a functional and integrated food against risk and treatment of obesity
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Molecular mechanisms of the anti-obesity effect of bioactive compounds in tea and coffee by Pan MH1, Tung YC2, Yang G3, Li S3, Ho CT4.(PubMed)
(2) Green coffee bean extract improves obesity by decreasing body fat in high-fat diet-induced obese mice by Choi BK1, Park SB2, Lee DR1, Lee HJ2, Jin YY3, Yang SH4, Suh JW5.(PubMed)
(3) Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain in mice by Shimoda H1, Seki E, Aitani M.(PubMed)