In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer in easing symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Coffee, second to tea consumption, is a popular and social beverage all over the world, particularly in the West, made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Intake of coffee may have a profound effect in strengthen the telomere length, a biomarker of living longer, a renowned study suggested.
In a cross-sectional association between coffee consumption and telomere length in 4780 women , using the data from the Nurses' Health Study (NHS) from a prospective cohort study of female nurses began in 1976 with relative telomere length measured in peripheral blood leukocytes by the quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction, after adjusting to other risk factors, researchers found that
1. Higher total coffee use were significantly associated with longer telomeres in compared to non drinkers
2. Intake of 2 to <3 and ≥3 cups of coffee/d showed a relative ratio of 1.29 and 1.36, respectively
3. Telomere length was associated linearly to caffeine consumption from all dietary sources
Dr. Liu JJ, the led author said, " ... better understand the influence of coffee consumption on telomeres, which may uncover new knowledge of how coffeeconsumption affects health and longevity".
1. Caffeine consumption was inversely related to telomere length
2. For each 100 mg of caffeine consumed, telomeres were 35.4 base pairs shorter
3. For each 100 mg of caffeine consumed among coffee drinkers only, telomeres were 36.7 base pairs shorter
4. Among non-coffee drinkers only, 40.0 base pairs shorter
In compared to non drinker(40.0 base pairs shorter), coffee caffeine( 36.7 base pairs shorter) and caffeine( 35.4 base pairs shorter) intake expressed a positive effect in increased genetic telomeres length.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Coffee Consumption Is Positively Associated with Longer Leukocyte Telomere Length in the Nurses' Health Study by Liu JJ1, Crous-Bou M2, Giovannucci E3, De Vivo I4.(PubMed)
(2) Caffeine consumption and telomere length in men and women of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) by Tucker LA1.(PubMed)