Coffee and coffee caffeine may have a profound effect in reduced risk and treatment of oral cancer, a renowned cancer society study suggested.
Oral cancer is a medical condition characterized by cell growth disorderly and irregularly in the mouth region, including the lips, tongue, cheeks, floor of the mouth, hard and soft palate, sinuses, and pharynx. At he later stage, infectious cells may travel a distance away from the original site to other tissues and organs.
In a prospective US cohort study begun in 1982 by the American Cancer Society, including 968,432 men and women with cancer free at enrollment, 868 deaths due to oral/pharyngeal cancer occurred during 26 years of follow-up, researchers file the following results, without modifying other factors such as sex, smoking status, or alcohol use.
1. In compared to no/occasional drinkers, patients drinking more than 4 cups of caffeine coffee per day showed a risk of oral/pharyngeal cancer death reduced by 49% with relative risk of cancer developing of .51.
2. Also in compared to the no and occasional groups, patients drinking more than 4 cups of coffee per day had a relative risk ratio of .61.
According to the Epidemiology Research Program, American Cancer Society, intake of caffeinated coffee showed a significantly inverse association in reduced risk and motility of oral/pharyngeal cancer, linearly in dose depending manner.
1. Patients consumed > or =1 cups of coffee per day had a relative risk ratio of .51 in compared to no drinkers. group.
2. In take of caffeine coffee showed a inverse association with cancer incidence, regardless of sex and cancer site.
Dr. said, 'Hazard ratios were estimated by the Cox proportional hazards regression model. The risk of oral, pharyngeal, and esophageal cancers was inversely associated with coffee consumption".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Coffee, tea, and fatal oral/pharyngeal cancer in a large prospective US cohort by Hildebrand JS1, Patel AV, McCullough ML, Gaudet MM, Chen AY, Hayes RB, Gapstur SM.(PubMed)
(2) Coffee consumption and the risk of oral, pharyngeal, and esophageal cancers in Japan: the Miyagi Cohort Study by Naganuma T1, Kuriyama S, Kakizaki M, Sone T, Nakaya N, Ohmori-Matsuda K, Nishino Y, Fukao A, Tsuji (PubMed)