Whole food ingredients in herbal plant have been found to process some significant effects in reduced risk and treatment of certain diseases, but single ingredient isolated from such plants may induce opposite responses.In compared to herbal medicine, food therapy even takes longer to ease symptoms, depending to stages of the treatment which directly address to the cause of disease.
Coffee is a popular and social beverage all over the world, particularly in the West, made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
Epidemiological studies do not agreed that coffee regular intake is associated to risk of endometriosis, according to the IRCSS Fondazione Ca' Granda.
In a meta-analysis of epidemiological studies published up to January 2013 to analyze the relative risks (RR) of endometriosis for any, high and low versus no coffee/caffeine consumption, researchers filed the following reports
2. The relative ratio were 1.26 and 1.13 for coffee and caffeine consumed participants respectively, in compared to non-consumption group
3. The overall relative ratio was 1.18 in coffee consumption group after taking into account of numbers of cup of coffee intake and other risk factors
4. Risk of endometrosis increased reduced to 1.09 in compared to high and low caffeine consumption as compared to no consumption, respectively.
Dr. Chiaffarino F, based on the information of this review said, "The present meta-analysis provided no evidence for an association between coffee/caffeine consumption and the risk of endometriosis. Coffee/caffeine consumption, as currently used in diet, does not carry a health risk".
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Coffee and caffeine intake and risk of endometriosis: a meta-analysis by Chiaffarino F1, Bravi F, Cipriani S, Parazzini F, Ricci E, Viganò P, La Vecchia C.(PubMed)
(2) Selected food intake and risk of endometriosis by Parazzini F1, Chiaffarino F, Surace M, Chatenoud L, Cipriani S, Chiantera V, Benzi G, Fedele L.(PubMed)
(3) Reproductive and Lifestyle Factors Associated with Endometriosis in a Large Cross-Sectional Population Sample by Saha R1, Kuja-Halkola R2, Tornvall P1, Marions L1.(PubMed)