Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Intake of dried pea and bean fibers daily and regularly may reduce risk and treatment of hypertension, a respectable medical service study suggested.
Dried pea is a small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family, genus Pisum belongings to the family Fabaceae with healthy source of proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals.
According to the Veterans' Affairs Medical Center, daily intake of fiber has emerged not only to prevent and treat various types of chronic diseases.but also reduced risk of hypertension.
Additionally, in the examined iineralocorticoid excess-treated mice with a control diet, high-fiber diet, or acetate supplementation researcher found that high fiber diet not only modified the gut microbiota populations and also increased the abundance of acetate-producing bacteria independently of mineralocorticoid excess and reduced systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
Dr. Marques FZ, the led researcher said, "The favorable effects of fiber may be explained by the generation and distribution of one of the main metabolites of the gut microbiota, the short-chain fatty acid acetate. Acetate effected several molecular changes associated with improved cardiovascular health and function."
Other, in the examined cross-sectional studies of dietary intake as one of the major determinants in hypertension development and Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension and the risk of incident hypertension in a large cohort study including incidence of hypertension among 80 426 French adults, researchers at the joint study led by the Paris-Descartes University found that
1. During a mean follow-up of 3.4±2.1 years, 2413 cases of incident hypertension were documented
2. Fiber intake displayed a strong effect in reduced risk of hypertension with relative odd risk of 0.81 in compared to the baseline.
3. Adopting a global healthy diet associated to several nutritional factors intake may be one of the best solution in reduced hypertensive incidence
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Health benefits and practical aspects of high-fiber diets by Anderson JW1, Smith BM, Gustafson NJ.(PubMed)
(2) High-Fiber Diet and Acetate Supplementation Change the Gut Microbiota and Prevent the Development of Hypertension and Heart Failure in Hypertensive Mice by Marques FZ1, Nelson E2, Chu PY2, Horlock D2, Fiedler A2, Ziemann M2, Tan JK2, Kuruppu S2, Rajapakse NW2, El-Osta A2, Mackay CR2, Kaye DM1(PubMed)