Coffee and coffee caffeine may have a profound and positive effect in reduced risk of genotoxicity, caused by environment toxins, a coffee production company opinionated.
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roasted bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
In rat liver and primary hepatocytes, regular intake of coffee daily illustrated a enormous effect in cellular antioxidant defenses through regulating exhibited enzymes involved mRNA and protein expression.
The study also suggested that coffee and coffee caffeine through expression of detoxifying enzymes GSTs and AKR(in cellular detoxification) also demonstrated a significant activity in reduced risk of genotoxicity and cytotoxicity caused by injection of aflatoxin B1 (AFB1).
Dr. Cavin C, ther lead author said, " the coffee-mediated stimulation of the Nrf2-ARE pathway resulting in increased endogenous defense mechanisms against electrophilic but also oxidative insults further support that coffee may be associated with a protection against various types of chemical stresses".
(Please note that Nrf2-ARE pathway is an indicator and modulator of oxidative stress)
1. 3 doses of instant coffee caffeine injection displayed a decrease in genotoxicity following co-treatment of mouse lymphoma cells.
2. Coffee caffeine pre-treatment or co-treatment exhibited significant antigenotoxic effects against MNNG(an environmental carcinogen that causes DNA mutation) expression.
3. Both caffeinated and decaffeinated instant coffee demonstrated a similar effect against genotoxicity in the experiment samples.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Kyle J. Norton, Master of Nutrients
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Induction of Nrf2-mediated cellular defenses and alteration of phase I activities as mechanisms of chemoprotective effects of coffee in the liver by Cavin C1, Marin-Kuan M, Langouët S, Bezençon C, Guignard G, Verguet C, Piguet D, Holzhäuser D, Cornaz R, Schilter B.(PubMed)
(2) Anti-genotoxicity of coffee against N-methyl-N-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine in mouse lymphoma cells by Abraham SK1, Stopper H.(PubMed)
(3) Protection by coffee against somatic genotoxicity in Drosophila: role of bioactivation capacity by Abraham SK1, Graf U.(PubMed)