Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Intake of dried peas fiber daily and regularly may reduce risk of constipation, a renowned institute study suggested.
Dried pea is a small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family, genus Pisum belongings to the family Fabaceae with healthy source of proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals.
In the study to evaluate the effect of between increase in fiber intake in foods and bowel movement, of elderly institutionalized residents, with data collected on the same elderly residents (n=114) before and during a 6-week intervention, consisted adding finely processed pea hull fiber (1-3 g/serving) to 3 to 4 foods each day, researchers after assessing other risk factors filed the following reports
1. The mean of bowel movements/month of participants increased from 18.7 to 20.1
2. 17 residents revealed a low baseline frequency with bowel movement/month increased significantly from 8.8 to 12.6
3. Most participant displayed a reduced use of prune-based laxative.
The findings demonstrated a significant outcome that nurses in the management of bowel movement of elderly patients from use of laxatives which may be safe with unknown in long term use by non-pharmacologic treatment options should include bowel training and biofeedback and adding a potion of fiber/day.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Increased stool frequency occurs when finely processed pea hull fiber is added to usual foods consumed by elderly residents in long-term care by Dahl WJ1, Whiting SJ, Healey A, Zello GA, Hildebrandt SL.(PubMed)
(2) Intractable Constipation in the Elderly by Baffy N1, Foxx-Orenstein AE2, Harris LA1, Sterler S1.(PubMed)
(3) Is Fibre an Effective Strategy to Improve Laxation in Long-Term Care Residents? by Dahl WJ1, Mendoza DR1.(PubMed)