Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Intake of coffee daily may have a strong impact in reduced risk and treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, a renowned institute study suggested
Coffee, a popular and social beverage all over the world, particular in the West, is a drink made from roast bean from the Coffea plant, native to tropical Africa and Madagascar.
In rat study to investigate the effect of eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide(EHT) isolated from coffee against MPTP model of PD with rats fed a diet containing EHT for four weeks exhibited dose-dependent preservation in compared to animals given control feed, researcher found that
1. Mice fed with EHT exhibited a decreased protein aggregation and phosphorylation and improved neuronal integrity and reduced neuroinflammation.
2. The levels of degeneration of dopaminergic neurons(striatal dopamine (DA)) and tyrosine hydroxylase depletion, in the biosynthesis of DA also lower in fed rats in compared to control.
3. Fed rats also displayed a lower indice of oxidative stress and JNK activation in reduced neuro cell apoptosis.
Dr. V, the led author said, " neuroprotective effect of EHT against MPTP(induced PD) is through several mechanisms including its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities as well as its ability to modulate the methylation and hence activity of (phosphoprotein phosphatase 2A) PP2A(related to AD development)".
Dr. Trinh K, the led author said, "coffee......contain Nrf2-activating compounds that may account for the reduced risk of PD among coffee ....users. These compounds represent attractive candidates for therapeutic intervention in PD and perhaps other neurodegenerative diseases".
2. In neuronal cell cultures, pretreatment with green and roasted coffees (regular and decaffeinated) protected against expression of oxidative stress.
3. Roasted coffee regardless to caffeine content, exerted a much higher protection of cell survival of 203% in compared to 78% of green coffee.
4. Only roasted coffee expressed a significant activity in inhibited neuro cell apoptosis.
Further observation, also indicated that coffee phenolic compounds in roasted coffees demonstrated high levels of chlorogenic acid lactones (CGLs) which has been found to induce neuroprotective efficacy through other studies.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
(1) Neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties of a coffee component in the MPTP model of Parkinson's disease by Lee KW1, Im JY, Woo JM, Grosso H, Kim YS, Cristovao AC, Sonsalla PK, Schuster DS, Jalbut MM, Fernandez JR, Voronkov M, Junn E, Braithwaite SP, Stock JB, Mouradian MM.(PubMed)
(2) Decaffeinated coffee and nicotine-free tobacco provide neuroprotection in Drosophila models of Parkinson's disease through an NRF2-dependent mechanism by Trinh K1, Andrews L, Krause J, Hanak T, Lee D, Gelb M, Pallanck L.(PubMed)
(3) Roasted coffees high in lipophilic antioxidants and chlorogenic acid lactones are more neuroprotective than green coffees by Chu YF1, Brown PH, Lyle BJ, Chen Y, Black RM, Williams CE, Lin YC, Hsu CW, Cheng IH.(PubMed)