Yoga, the ancient technique practice for harmonized external and internal body well being, through breath control, meditation, bodily movement and gesture..... has been well known for people in Western world and some parts in Asia due to health benefits reported by various respectable institutes' research and supported by health advocates.
According to the study of 40 females (age range 22-55 years, average age 34.7 +/- 8.49 years) enrolled in a yoga camp and given a standardized questionnaire named Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) before and after the 12 weeks session of yoga indicated that
1. Yoga intervention demonstrated substantially improved sexual functions scores in all six domains of FSFI assay (i.e., desire, arousal, lubrication, orgasm, satisfaction, and pain).
2. Also in this group, The improvement was more in older women (age > 45 years) in compared with younger women (age < 45 years)
1. Yoga therapy displayed a significant improvement in arousal and lubrication in compared to the control group.
2. Yoga also showed an improvement of systolic blood pressure yoga group than in the control group at the 12-week follow up
Additionally, in the study of 60 Iranian women with multiple sclerosis (MS) placed in two equally divided control and case groups through random selection to assess pre-and post-effects of yoga exercises on their physical activities and sexual satisfaction levels, researchers at the joint study led by the Yasuj University of Medical Sciences, found that
1. Women participated into yoga class expressed a significant statistical difference in physical activity and sexual satisfaction levels in compared to control
2. Yoga intervention also manifested improvement in physical ability
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Yoga in female sexual functions by Dhikav V1, Karmarkar G, Gupta R, Verma M, Gupta R, Gupta S, Anand KS.(PubMed)
(2) Effects of yoga on sexual function in women with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.by Kim HN1, Ryu J, Kim KS, Song SW.(PubMed)
(3) Yoga effects on physical activity and sexual satisfaction among the Iranian womenwith multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled trial by Najafidoulatabad S1, Mohebbi Z2, Nooryan K3.(PubMed)