Ba Jiao Hui Xiang also known Chinese Star Anise is a spice which has been used in traditional Chinese cooking for thousand of years from a small evergreen tree, native in southwest China. The acrid and warm herb has been used in TCM an Antibiotic agent and to treat hernia, chronic lower back pain, vomiting due to coldness in stomach, pain and coldness in stomach. etc. as it disperses cold moves qi and calms pain by enhancing the functions of liver, kidney, spleen, stomach channels.
Central nervous system include is the part of the nervous system of the brain and spinal cord with function of integrates information it receives from for the entire nervous system, and control all the workings of your body.
Beside the main ingredient Anethole, it also contains, D-pinene, I-phellandrene, Alpha-terpineol, Safrol, Methyl chavicol, Resin, Shikimic acid, etc.
1. If you have high blood pressure or pregnant please consult with your doctor or related field specialist before applying.
2. Star Anise is toxic.
3. Skin Irritation
4. Allergic reaction such as mouth and lip inflammation.
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Herbal Therapy http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/herbal-therapies.html
(1) Central nervous system activity of Illicium verum fruit extracts by Chouksey D, Upmanyu N, Pawar RS.(PubMed)
(2) Antidepressant-like effect of macranthol isolated from Illicium dunnianum tutch in mice by Li J, Geng D, Xu J, Weng LJ, Liu Q, Yi LT.(PubMed)
(3) Neurotropic components from star anise (Illicium verum Hook. fil.) by Nakamura T, Okuyama E, Yamazaki M.(PubMed)
(4) "[Apparent life-threatening event in infants: think about star anise intoxication!].[Article in French] by Perret C, Tabin R, Marcoz JP, Llor J, Cheseaux JJ., (PubMed)