Psoriasis is defined as chronic condition of inflammatory skin disease, affecting the joins and mostly happens to people who are obese are predisposed to diabetes and heart disease.
The ten main areas of chemical constituents of Aloe vera include: amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols.
Many herbal extracts have been used as topical management of plaque psoriasis, including Aloe vera based on multiple studies. Aloe vera gel is used in alternative medicine over the century for the treatment of skin diseases, including psoriasis, and recent study showed that ethanolic extract of Aloe vera leaf gel also produced a significant increase in relative epidermal thickness and an overall antipsoriatic activity of high effective rate. Other in the comparison of comparion to evaluate the efficacy of Topical aloe vera (AV) and 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide (TA) in mild to moderate plaque psoriasis, AV cream may be more effective than 0.1% TA cream found to be more effective in reducing the clinical symptoms of psoriasis. Unfortunately, in diverse dermatologic conditions, even though there are some promising results with the use of aloe vera, but clinical effectiveness of oral and topical aloe vera may require further studies, according to the study of Dr. Feily A, and Dr. Namazi MR.
The Side effects
Some researchers concerned that the over use of oral aloe vera may contribute to acute hepatitis, according to the study of "Oral aloe vera-induced hepatitis" by Bottenberg MM, Wall GC, Harvey RL, Habib S., posted in PubMed
2. Diarrhea, caused by the laxative effect of oral use of Aloe Vera
3. oral use of Aloe Vera may cause abdominal cramps and pain
4. It may cause of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms as a result of collagen in the plant
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Herbal Therapy http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/herbal-therapies.html
(1) Aloe barbadensis Mill. formulation restores lipid profile to normal in a letrozole-induced polycystic ovarian syndrome rat Model (PubMed)
(2) ALOE VERA by Gertrude Baldwin, http://www.herballegacy.com/Baldwin_Chemical.html
(3) Evaluation of the antipsoriatic activity of Aloe vera leaf extract using a mouse tail model of psoriasis.