Scientists may have found a whole food which processes a significant effect in stimulating the regeneration of tissue, some study suggested.
Tissue regeneration is an act of regrowing non-injured tissues from the remaining tissue. Cells in the non-injured tissues are naturally regenerated over time by replaying the cells that have gone through certain cycle division and die.
One example is the liver grows back to its original size, though not its original shape.
Honey is the miraculous product made by bees using nectar from flowers.
The rich golden liquid It is considered one of healthy sweet food for replacing the use of white sugar and artificial sweetener by many people.
On finding a natural ingredient and whole food processed the tissue degenerative activity without inducing any side effects, researchers at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Khyber Medical University evaluated the effects of Manuka honey in wound healing, epithelial regeneration.
The antibacterial property and tissue regeneration were attributed to the bioactive compound methylglyoxal (MGO) found abundantly in the honey.
After taking into account co and confounders, Dr. Niaz K wrote in the final report, "Manuka honey can enhance wound healing and tissue regeneration by their immunomodulatory property".
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Health Benefits of Manuka Honey as an Essential Constituent for Tissue Regeneration by Niaz K1, Maqbool F1, Bahadar H2, Abdollahi M1.(PubMed)
(2) Engineering electrospun multicomponent polyurethane scaffolding platform comprising grapeseed oil and honey/propolis for bone tissue regeneration by Chao CY1, Mani MP2, Jaganathan SK3,4,5. (PubMed)
(2) Honey: an effective regenerative medicine product in wound management by Martinotti S1, Bucekova M2, Majtan J2, Ranzato E3. (PubMed)
(3) Tissue Regeneration by Bob Hirshon
(4) Stem Cells in Tissue Repair and Regeneration by Vincent Falanga, MD (PMC)