Gastric ulcers is defined as a condition of a localized tissue erosion in the lining the stomach. as a result of bacteria Helicobacter pylori (H pylori) in most cases.
The ten main areas of chemical constituents of Aloe vera include: amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols.
They all work together in a synergistic way to create healing and health giving benefits, according to Gertrude Baldwin in the article of THE BENEFITS OF THE USE OF ALOE VERA IN HERBAL PREPARATIONS.
Some people with gastric ulcers may be not experience any symptoms at all, while others may have burning pain, severe nausea, and vomiting. In the comparison of the effects of Aloe vera and sucralfate on gastric microcirculatory changes, cytokine levels and gastric ulcer healing, treatment of Aloe vera found to reduce leukocyte adherence and TNF-alpha level, elevate IL-10 level and promote gastric ulcer healing. Because of its Anti-inflammatory effects, treatment of A. vera process the enhancement in leukocyte-endothelium interaction are associated with reduction in TNF-alpha level. Other in the study of acute gastric mucosal lesions induced by 0.6 M HCl and acid outpu, indicated that Aloe vera is endowed with gastric acid anti-secretory activity and could protect the gastric mucosa at low concentrations against injurious agents. Other component of Aloe vera, the Polymer fraction (Avpf; molecular weight cut-off ≥50 kDa; 150 mg/kg body weight, p.o.), reduce 50% of the mRNA expressions of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS), according to the study.
The Side effects
Some researchers concerned that the over use of oral aloe vera may contribute to acute hepatitis, according to the study of "Oral aloe vera-induced hepatitis" by Bottenberg MM, Wall GC, Harvey RL, Habib S., posted in PubMed
2. Diarrhea, caused by the laxative effect of oral use of Aloe Vera
3. oral use of Aloe Vera may cause abdominal cramps and pain
4. It may cause of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms as a result of collagen in the plant
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Popular Herbs http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/popular-herbs.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Aloe barbadensis Mill. formulation restores lipid profile to normal in a letrozole-induced polycystic ovarian syndrome rat Model (PubMed)
(2) ALOE VERA by Gertrude Baldwin, http://www.herballegacy.com/Baldwin_Chemical.html
(3) Effects of Aloe vera and sucralfate on gastric microcirculatory changes, cytokine levels and gastric ulcer healing in rats, by Eamlamnam K, Patumraj S, Visedopas N, Thong-Ngam D.(PubMed)
(4) Anti-inflammatory effects of Aloe vera on leukocyte-endothelium interaction in the gastric microcirculation of Helicobacter pylori-infected rats by Prabjone R, Thong-Ngam D, Wisedopas N, Chatsuwan T, Patumraj S.(PubMed)
(5) The effect of Aloe vera A. Berger (Liliaceae) on gastric acid secretion and acute gastric mucosal injury in rats by Yusuf S, Agunu A, Diana M.(PubMed)
(6) Polymer fraction of Aloe vera exhibits a protective activity on ethanol-induced gastric lesions.