The main areas of chemical constituents of Aloe vera include: Aloe-Emodin, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins, lignins, monosaccharide, polysaccharides, salicylic acid, saponins, and sterols.
Aloe emodin (AE), found in Aloe vera has been suggested to have antiproliferative activity in various cancer cell lines in many studies. In the study of colon cancer, AE appreciably induced cell death specifically through the induction of apoptosis and by activating caspases 9/6, depending on caspase-
6. Other study on colon cancer also showed an efficacy of AE as it suppressed the nuclear translocation and DNA binding of NF-κB, which is an important transcription factor for controlling MMP-2/9 and VEGF gene expression.
1. Butterbur may be liver-toxic to liver and cause cancer due to the presence of pyrrolizidine alkaloids(a)
2. If you are pregnant please do not use Butterbur with out the permission of the related special field specialist
3. Allergic effect to certain people who are allergic to ragweed, marigold, daisy, etc.
4. Overdoses may cause indigestion, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Herbal Therapy http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/herbal-therapies.html
(1) Effect of inhibition of aloe-emodin on N-acetyltransferase activity and gene expression in human malignant melanoma cells (A375.S2) by Lin SY, Yang JH, Hsia TC, Lee JH, Chiu TH, Wei YH, Chung JG.(PubMed)
(2) Aloe emodin induces G2/M cell cycle arrest and apoptosis via activation of caspase-6 in human colon cancer cells by Suboj P, Babykutty S, Srinivas P, Gopala S.(PubMed)
(3) Aloe emodin inhibits colon cancer cell migration/angiogenesis by downregulating MMP-2/9, RhoB and VEGF via reduced DNA binding activity of NF-κB by Suboj P, Babykutty S, Valiyaparambil Gopi DR, Nair RS, Srinivas P, Gopala S.(PubMed)