Free radicals are unstable molecules with unpaired electrons in the outermost ring produced daily internally including cell metabolism and externally including the air we breathe and the food we eat.
Most common diseases or syndromes associated with the onset of oxidative stress are
* Aging, is a process characterized by the progressive loss of tissue and organ function due to the accumulation of RONS-induced damages.
* Cardiovascular diseases (CVD) are diseases associated with involving the heart or blood vessels, inclduing heart disease, and stroke.
* Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a class of lung disease including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Most cases of COPD are caused by smoking.
* Chronic kidney disease is a medical condition that causes the gradual loss of kidney function kidney affecting filter wastes and excess fluids from the blood.
* Neurodegenerative diseases is the progressive loss of structure or function of neurons, including dementia.
* Cancer is the class of diseases caused by irregular cell growth due to the alternation of cell DNA
There are many risk factors which can increase the overexpression of free radicals, including fried foods, alcohol, tobacco smoke, pesticides, air pollutants.
On finding a potential compound for the treatment of disease associated with oxidative stress, researchers examined the effect of cranberry products and especially cranberry juice (CJ) antioxidant activity.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How-To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of bioactive phytochemicals from cranberry by Baranowska M1, Bartoszek A. (PubMed)
(2) Cranberries and cranberry products: powerful in vitro, ex vivo, and in vivo sources of antioxidants by Vinson JA1, Bose P, Proch J, Al Kharrat H, Samman N. (PubMed)