Cancer is a class of diseases caused by cells growth disorderly and uncontrollably in our body.
Liver cancer is a chronic and medical condition associated with irregular cell growth in the liver tissues.
Epidemiologically, primarily hepatocellular carcinoma has been found to metastasize to pancreas, intestines, and stomach.
* Cholangiocarcinoma, also known as bile duct cancer, is caused by abnormal cells growth in the small, tube-like bile ducts in the liver, accounting to 10 to 20% of all liver cancer cases.
and often in the greenhouse.
In the urgency to discover healthy foods for the treatment of liver cancer, researchers examined the effect of the tomato antiproliferative activities against human colon (HT29) and liver (HepG2) cancer cells.
Furthermore, alpha-tomatine also inhibited normal human liver HeLa (Chang) cells without inducing any side effects.
* Alpha-tomatine isolated from green tomatoes induced liver cancer cells death compared to little inhibition of the cells by the three low-tomatine red tomato extracts.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Tomatine-containing green tomato extracts inhibit the growth of human breast, colon, liver, and stomach cancer cells by Friedman M1, Levin CE, Lee SU, Kim HJ, Lee IS, Byun JO, Kozukue N. (PubMed)
(2) Glycoalkaloids and metabolites inhibit the growth of human colon (HT29) and liver(HepG2) cancer cells by Lee KR1, Kozukue N, Han JS, Park JH, Chang EY, Baek EJ, Chang JS, Friedman M. (PubMed)
(3) Dietary patterns and primary liver cancer in Chinese adults: a case-control study by Qiu-Ye Lan,1 Gong-Cheng Liao,1 Rui-Fen Zhou,1 Pei-Yan Chen,1 Xiao-Yan Wang,1Min-Shan Chen,2 Yu-Ming Chen,1 and Hui-Lian Zhu. (PubMed)