Neurological disorders are a group of diseases associated with the neurons in the brain and spinal cord of the central nervous system.
The WHO in the evaluation of neurological disorder wrote, "Neurological disorders contribute to 92 million disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) in 2005 projected to increase to 103 million in 2030 (approximately a 12% increase). While Alzheimer and other dementias are projected to show a 66% increase from 2005 to 2030".
Believe or not, there are more than 600 diseases of the central nervous system, including brain tumors, epilepsy, dementia such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease and stroke.
* Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a neurodegenerative disease in the elderly, associated with the worsening of memory, thinking and behavior that severe enough to affect language communication, memory, lifelong hobbies or social life
* Bell's Palsy is a condition caused by sudden weakness or paralysis of facial muscles on one side of the face.
* Cerebral Palsy is a neurological disorder of children affecting a child's movement, motor skills, and muscle tone.
The root has been used in traditional and Chinese medicine for the treatment of dyspepsia, gastroparesis, constipation, edema, difficult urination, colic, etc.
Researchers on finding a natural compound for the treatment of neurological disorders with no side effects investigated the ginger effects on age-related neurological disorders (ANDs), including neurodegenerative diseases, are multifactorial disorders with a risk that increases with aging.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Pharmacotherapeutic potential of ginger and its compounds in age-related neurological disorders by Choi JG1, Kim SY2, Jeong M2, Oh MS. (PubMed)
(2) Neuroprotective and cognitive-enhancing effects of the combined extract of Cyperus rotundus and Zingiber officinale by Sutalangka C1,2, Wattanathorn J. (PubMed)
(3) NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS public health challenges by the WHO