Cardiac toxicity is a condition in which the heart has been damage to some extents caused by harmful chemicals, including toxins induced by the treatment of chemotherapy.
* Myocarditis is a condition of inflammation of the heart, that can lead to changes in heart rhythm or heart failure.
* Pericarditis is a condition caused by the inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart, inducing chest pain or heart failure.
* Acute coronary syndromes that affect the blood flow due to blood vessel damage.
* Congestive heart failure is a result that affects the function of the heart in pumping blood throughout the body.
On finding a natural compound for the treatment of cardiac toxicity scientists launched an investigation to determine whether curry intake reduces blood levels of heavy metals, according to the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2013 data.
Furthermore, the levels of heavy metals in patients with hypertension (HTN) were significantly lower in curry intake group compared to the nonhypertension group.
Dr. Mohamad RH, the lead scientist said, "The present findings conclude that the turmeric extract has multiple therapeutic activities that block the cardiac,.....toxicities".
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Reduction in Prevalence of Hypertension and Blood Heavy Metals among Curry-Consumed Korean by Choi JW1, Oh C2, Shim SY1,3, Jeong S4, Kim HS5, Kim MS. (PubMed)
(2)The role of Curcuma longa against doxorubicin (adriamycin)-induced toxicity in rats by Mohamad RH1, El-Bastawesy AM, Zekry ZK, Al-Mehdar HA, Al-Said MG, Aly SS, Sharawy SM, El-Merzabani MM. (PubMed)