On seeking natural therapy with no side effects, scientists may have a whole fruit for the inhibition of cardiometabolic risk factors (CRFs) associated with the onset of cardiovascular disease,, according to studies.
Cardiovascular disease is a class of diseases involving the blood vessels and heart, depending on the location or area that has been affected.
Cardiometabolic risk factors (CRFs) are conditions that cause damage to the heart and blood vessels. Some researchers suggested that cardiometabolic risk factors are a cluster of condition that causes the onset of diabetes, heart disease or stroke.
Cardiometabolic risk factors can be classified by preventable and nonpreventable risks
* Preventable risk factors can be lower by making a change of lifestyle such as following a healthy diet, quitting smoking, losing weight and exercising daily and moderately.
According to epidemiological studies, a healthy lifestyle has been found to reduce risks of metabolic syndrome, a cluster of conditions associated with the cardiometabolic risk, including lower high blood sugar, cholesterol, and pressure.
* Nonpreventable risks are the risk cannot be changed including aging, ethnicity, family history, medical condition,...
Out of a number of risk factors, some researchers suggested that the prevalent obesity may be the major culprit that causes the onset of diabetes and cardiovascular disease in the Western world.
According to the data provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, "Among participants with overweight (52.5% of the sample), 18.6% had none of the 4 CRFs. Among the 47.5% of participants with obesity, 9.6% had none; among participants with morbid obesity, 5.8% had none. Age was strongly associated with CRFs in multivariable analysis".
The plant berry has been used as herbs in traditional medicine for the treatment of acute and chronic diarrhea, gastritis, gastric ulcer, and duodenal ulcer, enterocolitis, ulcerative colitis, anemia, cystitis, kidney disease, and psoriasis, diabetes, etc.
With an aim to find a natural whole food for the inhibition of cardiometabolic risk factors that increase the risk of CVD and diabetes, researchers examined the effect of baseline metabolome on the overall metabolic responses to berry intake.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Effects of sea buckthorn and bilberry on serum metabolites differ according to baseline metabolic profiles in overweight women: a randomized crossover trial by Larmo PS1, Kangas AJ, Soininen P, Lehtonen HM, Suomela JP, Yang B, Viikari J, Ala-Korpela M, Kallio HP. (PubMed)
(2) Intake of bilberries (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) reduced risk factors for cardiovascular disease by inducing favorable changes in lipoprotein profiles by Habanova M1, Saraiva JA2, Haban M3, Schwarzova M4, Chlebo P5, Predna L6, Gažo J7, Wyka J. (PubMed)
(3) Cardiometabolic Risk Factors Among 1.3 Million Adults With Overweight or Obesity, but Not Diabetes, in 10 Geographically Diverse Regions of the United States, 2012–2013. ORIGINAL RESEARCH — Volume 14 — March 9, 2017. (CDC)