On seeking natural therapy with no side effects, scientists may have a whole herb for the prevention and treatment of overexpression of triglycerides, according to studies.
Triglycerides are body fat found in humans derived from glycerol and saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fatty acid.
1. Normal, if your level is less than 150 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL), or less than 1.7 millimoles per liter (mmol/L)
2. Borderline high if your level is between 150 and 199 mg/dL (1.8 and 2.2 mmol/L)
3. High, if your level is between 200 and 499 mg/dL (2.3 and 5.6 mmol)
Artichoke is a perennial thistle of Cynara cardunculus species of the Cynara genus, belonging to the family Carduoideae native to Southern Europe around the Mediterranean.
Researchers on finding a natural compound for the treatment of obesity investigated the artichoke extract anti overexpression of triglycerides by reviewing the medical literature online.
From the databases of PubMed-Medline, Scopus, Web of Science and Google Scholar databases up to March 28, 2017, RCTs satisfied the standard criteria and guideline were selected to the investigation of the impact of artichoke extracts on plasma lipid levels.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(2) Lipid-lowering activity of artichoke extracts: A systematic review and meta-analysis by Sahebkar A1, Pirro M2, Banach M3,4, Mikhailidis DP5, Atkin SL6, Cicero AFG. (PubMed)
(1) Artichoke extract lowered plasma cholesterol and increased fecal bile acids in Golden Syrian hamsters by Qiang Z1, Lee SO, Ye Z, Wu X, Hendrich S. (PubMed)