Scientists may have found a beverage with the potential to improve stress and sleep quality, some studies suggested.
According to the report published in Sleep Health. sleep quality is classified depending on the criteria of the person sleep pattern, including
* Sleeping more time while in bed (at least 85 percent of the total time)
*Falling asleep in 30 minutes or less
*Waking up no more than once per night; and
* Being awake for 20 minutes or less after initially falling asleep
Sleep disturbances are encompassed disorders classified by the initiating and maintaining sleep (DIMS, insomnias), disorders of excessive somnolence (DOES), disorders of sleep-wake schedule, and dysfunctions associated with sleep, sleep stages, or partial arousals (parasomnias), the
Clinical Methods: The History, Physical, and Laboratory Examinations. 3rd edition wrote.
Green tea, a precious drink processes numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world.
In the concerns of injection of green tea in the risk of on stress and sleep quality, researchers at the University of Shizuoka, launched an investigation to determine the effect green tea with lowered caffeine, low-caffeine green tea, on stress and sleep of the elderly.
In the 10 subjects are included in the study, participants drank five cups/day of standard green tea for 1 week. Subsequently, they drank five cups/day of low-caffeine green tea for 2 weeks.
* In those participants whose sAAm was lowered by the ingestion of low-caffeine green tea, some sleep parameters improved.
Furthermore, in the differentiation of the effect of low caffeine green tea consumption on the risk of sleep quality on middle-aged individuals (n = 20, mean age 51.3 ± 6.7 years) in a double-blind crossover design, with standard green tea (SGT) used as the control and low caffeine green tea teas (≥300 mL/day), which were eluted with room temperature water, were consumed over a period of seven days after a single washout term, researchers indicated that
* Sleep quality was higher in participants that consumed a larger quantity of LCGT.
* In addition, a self-diagnostic check for accumulated fatigue was significantly lower in those participants that consumed LCGT than SGT.
Dr. Unno K, the lead author at the final report said, " LCGT intake can reduce stress in middle-aged individuals and improve their quality of sleep. The reduction in caffeine is suggested to be a valid reason for enhancing the anti-stress effect of green tea".
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Ingestion of green tea with lowered caffeine improves sleep quality of the elderly via suppression of stress by Unno K1,2, Noda S3, Kawasaki Y3, Yamada H3, Morita A4, Iguchi K1, Nakamura Y2. (PubMed)
(2) Reduced Stress and Improved Sleep Quality Caused by Green Tea Are Associated with a Reduced Caffeine Content by Unno K1,2, Noda S3, Kawasaki Y4, Yamada H5, Morita A6, Iguchi K7,