Normally the symptoms will go away on its own in a short period of time (Baby blue symptoms). In some women, the symptoms get more serve everyday and does not go away that can leading to the onset of postpartum depression.
How postpartum depression affects the baby
Since postpartum depression is a serious mental illness, it can interfere with your ability to look after yourself, your child and daily activities performance,etc., if left untreated, it can badly effect your newborn such as loving one minute and withdrawn the next, do not response to the needs of the baby, leading to the insecurity attachment(a negative feeling when they are baby), lack of emotional bond between the mother and the baby, etc.
1. Insecurity attachment is negative feeling when they are baby
a. Children with insecurity attachment have difficulty connecting to others and managing their own emotions.
2. Children with insecurity attachment have a lack of trust to others and self-worth, a fear of getting close to other and feel unsafe when alone.
3. May be delayed in their development, due to withdrawal him self out of learning
4. Sleep disorder, may be caused the feeling of unsafe
5. Quiet and passive due to no response from the depressive mother.
6. Behavior problem
8. Lower self esteem
9. Increased risk of depression in the later of the baby's life
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca