Normally the symptoms will go away on its own in a short period of time (Baby blue symptoms). In some women, the symptoms get more serve everyday and does not go away that can leading to the onset of postpartum depression
As a result of rapid hormone change after birth
2. Lack of interest in your baby and negative feelings towards your baby
3. Changes in eating appetite
4. Reduced sexual desire
5. Feelings of worthlessness and guilt
6. Trouble focusing, remembering, or making decisions
7. Mood swing
9. Loss of pleasure
11. Withdrawal from friends and family
Causes and risk factors
1. The body can not adjust quickly enough to the rapid hormone change after birth, such as suddenly drop of estrogen and progesterone. thyroid hormone, etc.
2. Sudden change physically and emotionally, such as premature baby, losing the baby weight, insecurity, etc.
3. Over whelming for the responsibility to look after the newborn.
4. Emotional stress during labor and delivery
5. Previous incidence of depression can increases the risk of the diseases.
6. previous incidence of pospartum depression can increases the risk of the diseases.
7. Unplanned pregnancy
8. Serve menstrual cramps and pain
9. Family history
Increased risk of the incidence if one or more direct family has the previous the diseases.
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca