Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. High blood pressure means raising pressure in your heart.If it stays high over time it can damage the body in many ways.
Blood pressure medications have undoubtedly prevented many deaths from heart disease in the past 30 years, but they have many side effects such as damaging the kidney. If you can control your diet, such as making changes to lifestyle, maintaining ideal weight and diet with low salt, you could do just fine without the drugs.
It contains arbutin, ursolic acid, tannic acid, gallic acid, some essential oil and resin, hydroquinones tannins, phenolic glycosides and flavonoids.
Many herbs have been used to lower high blood pressure by enhancing the urinary flow in alternative medicine and bear berry is one of them. The leaf of The leaves of Vaccinium arctostaphylos has been used in Iran' folk medicine for the treatment of hypertension. In the the study of the possible hypotensive activity of aqueous extract of Vaccinium arctostaphylos leaves in rat model of two-kidney, one-clip hypertension, a higher dose the extract did have hypotensive activity without changing the heart rate. Other study also indicated that Aqueous extracts of Sambucus nigra and Arctostaphylos uva-ursi and hydroalcohol extracts of Orthosiphon stamineus revealed that they led to an increase in urine flow.
The Side effect
1. Overdoses may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, including cause nausea, vomiting, etc. and fever, chills, severe back pain, ringing in the ears, etc.
2. The herb may interact with other medicine, including diuretic
3. Do not use the herb in new born, children or if you are pregnant or breast feeding without approval from the related field specialist.
Chinese Secrets To Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
1. The effects of aqueous extract of vaccinium arctostaphylos leaves on blood pressure in renal hypertensive rats. by Khalili A, Khosravi MB, Nekooeian AA.(PubMed)
2. Effect of extracts of Orthosiphon stamineus Benth, Hieracium pilosella L., Sambucus nigra L. and Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng. in rats.