1. The breast plugged happens gradually only to on one breast at a time.
2. Sore, tender breast or lump in the breast
3. Usually sore before feeding and less after feeding
4. Painful breast
5. Decrease milk supply due to milk being blocked
6. Fever due to infection or inflammation.
1. Improper breast feeding position
2. Wearing too tight bra can cause plugged duct as a result of compression.
3. Baby can not suck well due to prenatal health problem
4. Blockage of the nipple
5. Too much milk supple
6. Milk produced does not drain well after feeding
7. Using a pump that's not powerful enough.
8. Stress reduces your body's production of oxytocin, the hormone that control the release of milk.
9. It can be caused by weaning of your baby, if you are bottle feeding for some other reason
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca