A. In general
1. Feeding more frequent in the plugged duct may help to release the blockage.
2. Use electric pump to pump milk from the plugged duct to feed the baby if feeding direct from your breast impossible due to unbearable pain, may be helpful to release pressure building up. In some cases, it can help to release breast flow.
3. wear lose bra may be helpful.
4. Massage your infected breast before feeding to help to release pressure and breast flow.
5. Try many position, you may find one with will release the pain or increase breast flow
6. Dangle breast feeding is always helpful to the baby and the mother with plugged duct.
1. . NSADs, the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, is very effective in reducing pain and inflammation if in high dose by blocking the manufacture of the prostaglandins hormone.
2. Side effects
NSADs can affect the function of the gastrointestinal track and kidney, leading to
b. stomach pain due to blockage of the production of prostaglandins hormone
1. Analgesic is any member of the group of drugs used to relieve pain, commonly known as pain reliever
2. Side effects
b. Upset the stomach
c. Prolonged use can cause liver damage
d. Interfere with sleep due to stimulants
e. Interactions with other medication
Use The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve
Optimal Health And Loose Weight
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
Back to Women health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/women-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca