Green tea, a precious drink processes numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world. However, as yin in nature herbal medicine or food, long term injection of large amounts may obstruct the balance of yin-yang, induced "yin excessive syndrome" or "yang vacuity syndrome" including weaken immunity and painful case of GERD,... according to traditional Chinese medicine's Yin-Yang theory.
Human immunodeficiency virus -1 (HIV-1) is one of 2 types of HIV precipitated of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), transmitted through direct contact with HIV-infected body fluids, including blood, semen, and genital secretions,....
According to statistic, approximately 36.7 million people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS in 2016, including, 2.1 million of children less than 15 years of age.
According to the investigation of Theaflavins, the major components of tea polyphenols extracted from brewed black tea and green tea inhibited inhibited HIV-1 entry by targeting gp41 which is a transmembrane protein with function in embedded with outer coat of HIV to enter and infected host cells.
However, due to the unstable and purified of the individual theaflavins, natural preparation containing 90% of theaflavins (TFmix) in most study was used to experiment of its effect against HIV-1 microbide for preventing HIV sexual transmission.
In vitro using p24 production and luciferase assays, TFmix exhibited potent anti-HIV-1 activity on lab-adapted and primary HIV-1 strains with IC(50), the concentration of an application that gives half-maximal response in dose of less than 1.20 μM, through targeting the gp41 in inhibited virus-host membrane fusion during infection mediated by the formation of six helix bundle (6HB).
In peptide fragments, derived from prostatic acidic phosphatase secreted in large amounts into human semen to form amyloid fibrils plaques with function to induced viral infection (SEVI), through capturing the HIV virions and direct them to target cells into liver cell to initiated entry step, during sexual activity, injection of green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) inhibited the expression of SEVI and revoked semen in mediated enhancement of HIV-1 infection through precipitated viral degradation without induced healthy cell toxicity.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) The main green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate counteracts semen-mediated enhancement of HIV infection by Hauber I1, Hohenberg H, Holstermann B, Hunstein W, Hauber J.(PubMed)
(2) A natural theaflavins preparation inhibits HIV-1 infection by targeting the entry step: potential applications for preventing HIV-1 infection by Yang J1, Li L, Tan S, Jin H, Qiu J, Mao Q, Li R, Xia C, Jiang ZH, Jiang S, Liu S.(PubMed)
(3) Theaflavin derivatives in black tea and catechin derivatives in green tea inhibit HIV-1 entry by targeting gp41 by Liu S1, Lu H, Zhao Q, He Y, Niu J, Debnath AK, Wu S, Jiang S.(PubMed)
(4) Preclinical Development of the Green Tea Catechin, Epigallocatechin Gallate, as an HIV-1 Therapy by Christina L. Nance, Ph.D.,a Edward B. Siwak, Ph.D.,b and William T. Shearer, MD, Ph.Da(PMC)
(5) The HIV-1 gp41 N-terminal heptad repeat plays an essential role in membrane fusion by Sackett K1, Shai Y.(PubMed)