Scientists may have found a whole food which processes a significant effect in reducing and treatment of arthritis with no side effects, some studies found.
Arthritis is a class of inflammatory diseases that affect the joints.
The root has been used in traditional and Chinese medicine to treat dyspepsia, gastroparesis, constipation, edema, difficult urination, colic, etc.
With an aim to reconfirm the tradition medicine use of ginger for the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases, the research team at the examine the turmeric (rich in curcuminoids) and ginger (rich in gingerols and shogaols) rhizomes effect in patients with arthritis rat adjuvant-induced arthritis (AIA) both plants at the dose 200 mg/kg body weight were orally administrated.
Turmeric and ginger exerted a significantly suppressed (but with different degrees) the incidence and severity of arthritis by increasing the production of anti-inflammatory and decreasing pro-inflammatory cytokines.
* Continued administration of the said volume for 26 days can ameliorate the clinical scores, disease incidence, joint temperature and swelling, and cartilage destruction.
* The anti-arthritis effects were associated with reduced production of proinflammatory cytokines and antibody.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of Curcuma longa (turmeric) versus Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizomes in rat adjuvant-induced arthritis by Ramadan G1, Al-Kahtani MA, El-Sayed WM. (PubMed)
(2) Evaluation of the effect of hydroalcoholic extract of Zingiber officinale rhizomes in rat collagen-induced arthritis by Fouda AM1, Berika MY. (PubMed)
(3) Western Diet, With Its High-Fat Content, Linked To ArthritisApr 19, 2018 09:00 AM By Sadhana Bharanidharan, (Medical Daily)