Cancer is a group of a medical and chronic condition characterized by irregular cells growth in the tissue of the specific organ in the body.
* Superficial types of bladder cancer
The most recurrent type of bladder cancers has a characteristic by noninvasive. These types of bladder cancer can be controlled or removed by regular cystoscopy.
* Invasive types of bladder cancer
Invasive types of bladder cancer tend to spread after beginning in cells in the lining of the bladder. These types of cancer often require surgery by removing part or the whole bladder.
On finding a natural pigment for the prevention and treatment of cancer, researchers examined Betacyanins (BC) purified from beetroot (Beta vulgaris var. Rubra L.) tested, alone or in combination with vitexin-2-O-xyloside (XVX) from Beta vulgaris var. cicla L. in the proliferation rate in T24 bladder cancer cells.
Intake of betacyanins in the form of supplement should be taken with extreme care to prevent overdose acute liver toxicity.
Natural Medicine for Fatty Liver And Obesity Reversal - The Revolutionary Findings To Achieve Optimal Health And Lose Weight
How To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters
Contrary To Professionals Prediction, Floaters Can Be Cured Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) C-Glycosyl Flavonoids from Beta vulgaris Cicla and Betalains from Beta vulgaris rubra: Antioxidant, Anticancer and Antiinflammatory Activities-A Review by Ninfali P1, Antonini E1, Frati A1, Scarpa ES. (PubMed)
(2) Betacyanins enhance vitexin-2-O-xyloside mediated inhibition of proliferation of T24 bladder cancer cells by Scarpa ES1, Emanuelli M2, Frati A1, Pozzi V2, Antonini E1, Diamantini G1, Di Ruscio G3, Sartini D3, Armeni T3, Palma F1, Ninfali P. (PubMed)
(3) Bladder Cancer by Kyle J, Norton
(4) Association between smoking and risk of bladder cancer among men and women by Neal D Freedman, PhD, MPH,1 Debra T Silverman, ScD, ScM,1 Albert R Hollenbeck, PhD,2Arthur Schatzkin, MD, DrPH,1 and Christian C Abnet, PhD, MPH. (PMC)