Green tea, a precious drink processes numbers of health benefit known to almost everyone in Asia and Western world.
Gout is a condition of recurrently inflammatory arthritis characterized by a red, tender, hot, and swollen joint caused by over expression of purine in the body.
According to the study, green tea and its bioactive compoud Epigallo catechin-O-gallate (EGCG) may be considered as a putative curative drug for various diseases of gout, through its properties in reduced vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2) in response to vascular endothelial growth factor signal (VGFG) for formation of gout through expression of levels of uric acid.
Truly, the application green tea EGCG decreased expression of gouty arthritis caused by injection of MSU-induced neutrophil infiltration with function to initiate inflammation in the acute phase of infection and IL-1β secretion, in response and resistance to pathogens, but can also exacerbate damage during chronic disease and acute tissue injury.
Additionally to above study, the University of Pretoria suggested that polyphenols extracted from green tea also exhibited antioxidant effect in reduced pronounce of oxidative stress by their antioxidant properties.
Catechin (C) (Ki = 303.95, uncompetitive), epicatechin (EC) (Ki = 20.48, mixed), epigallocatechin (EGC) (Ki = 10.66, mixed), epicatechin gallate (ECg) (Ki = 2.86, mixed) and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) (Ki = 0.76, competitive) were found to have similar efficacy as allopurinol (Ki = 0.30, mixed), the drug used to inhibit the levels of xanthine oxidase (XO) in gout patients, through reduced reactive oxygen species in initiated oxidative stress in induction of inflammatory symptoms.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
FOOD HACK for Weight Loss
A Simple Cooking Technique That Cuts The Calories & Glycemic
Impact In Rice, Pasta, And Potatoes In Half
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrients, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) [Multiple actions of EGCG, the main component of green tea].[Article in French] by L'Allemain G1.(PubMed)
(2) Epigallocatechin gallate inhibits urate crystals-induced peritoneal inflammation in C57BL/6 mice by Jhang JJ1, Lu CC1, Yen GC2.(PubMed)
(3) Inhibition of xanthine oxidase by catechins from tea (Camellia sinensis) by Aucamp J1, Gaspar A, Hara Y, Apostolides Z.(PubMed)
(4) Beneficial Properties of Phytochemicals on NLRP3 Inflammasome-Mediated Gout and Complication by Jhang JJ1, Lin JH1, Yen GC1.(PubMed)
(5) Association and interaction effect between VEGF receptor-2 (VEGFR-2) gene polymorphisms and dietary pattern on blood uric acid in Malays and Indians by Roseline YW1, Shidoji Y1, Hon WM2, Masaki M1.(PubMed)